Weekend Getaway to Kerala
Welcome to Royal Rover Holiday, where we offer the perfect Weekend Getaway to Kerala. Kerala, also known as "God's Own Country," is a state located in the southern part of India, famous for its natural beauty, serene backwaters, and exotic wildlife.
Our Weekend Getaway to Kerala tour package is designed to provide you with a perfect escape from your busy routine and immerse yourself in the beauty and serenity of Kerala.
During your weekend trip, you will visit some of the most picturesque locations in Kerala, including serene backwaters, lush green tea plantations, and breathtaking waterfalls. Our itinerary includes a range of activities, such as a visit to the iconic Athirappilly Waterfalls, where you can witness the majestic waterfalls cascading down from the mountains.
Additionally, we have included a trip to Kerala's well-known backwaters, where you can take a leisurely boat ride through the tranquil waters and take in the surrounding landscapes. You can likewise investigate the dynamic neighborhood culture, enjoy some shopping, and taste the tasty nearby food, which is a mix of extraordinary flavors and flavors.
To guarantee your end of the week escape is sans bother, we have dealt with all your movement game plans, including air terminal exchanges, agreeable facilities, and a confidential vehicle with an expert driver.
At Royal Rover Holiday, we understand the importance of privacy and exclusivity when it comes to a weekend getaway. Therefore, we have carefully chosen the best accommodations for you, ranging from cozy homestays to luxurious resorts, ensuring that your stay is comfortable and memorable.
We understand that time is of the essence when it comes to a weekend getaway. Therefore, our itinerary is carefully crafted to ensure that you make the most of your time, experiencing the best that Kerala has to offer.
So, come and escape the hustle and bustle of your routine and immerse yourself in the beauty and serenity of Kerala with Royal Rover Holiday's Weekend Getaway to Kerala tour package. Let us take care of all your travel needs, leaving you with memories to cherish for a lifetime.
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis.
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day.
- A/C Vehicle Type - depends upon group size.
- The drivers Bata, parking charges and tolls etc. are included.
- Pick up and drop from advised place and all sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All Taxes and other charges. (No hidden charges)
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category.
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel and any upgradation in room type etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu.
- Heater Charges if required in hotel rooms.
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/ Holiday Package Offer.
Kerala is a haven for the serene backwaters, lush tea gardens, and pristine palm-lined beaches and everything beautiful. They fondly call it 'God's Own Country' for a good reason. It never fails to fascinate its visitors for the place has a perfect natural setting to have an excellent getaway and create moments to be cherished for a lifetime.
Arrival at Kochi | En route Munnar | Explore the Kashmir of South India
After landing in Kochi, get welcomed by our representative at the airport/railway station. The representative will help you get transferred to Munnar, a place known for its tea plantations, rolling hills, picture postcard hamlets and undulating valleys. On your way to Munnar, visit the cascading Valara and Cheyyappara waterfalls and capture some beautiful moments there. Pay a visit to the tea gardens to understand what it takes to make a perfect cup of tea. Later get transferred to the hotel in a sanitized vehicle and enjoy a drive to the hotel. You can spend the rest of the day at leisure. Stroll around the markets or visit nearby places to witness the beauty of this place. Overnight stay at the hotel in Munnar.
Munnar | Indulge in Munnar Sightseeing
After having breakfast at the hotel, set out for a journey to explore Munnar. Visit the Spice Plantations and feel the aroma of the classic Indian Spices Spend some time relaxing by the cascading Valara and Cheyyappara waterfalls. Pay a visit to the tea gardens to understand what it takes to make a perfect cup of tea. Click some postcard pictures while wandering around the Mattupetty Lake and Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, Blossom Garden. Explore the wilderness of Rajamalai National park (home to the endangered Nilgiri Thar mountain goat amongst others). Overnight stay at the hotel in Munnar.
Departure | Time to head back home with a plethora of memories
Wake up in the morning, have breakfast and pack your bags for departure to Kochi. On the way, go sightseeing and if time permits visit the Cochin fort, Marine drive, etc. Reach Kochi railway station/ airport and depart to your destination