Dalhousie Dharamshala Tour Package
Looking for an amazing tour package to explore the hidden treasures of Himachal Pradesh With Royal Rover Holiday? Check Out our Dalhousie Dharamshala Tour Package, a 5-night and 6-day itinerary that takes you to two of the most popular hill stations in the state.
Starting from Delhi, the tour takes you on a scenic drive to Dalhousie, a charming town surrounded by snow-capped mountains and lush green forests. Here, you will get to explore the local markets, visit historical landmarks such as St. John's Church, and take a stroll along the beautiful Gandhi Chowk. You can also enjoy a relaxing picnic at the popular Satdhara Falls, or go on a scenic trek to the Kalatop Wildlife Reserve.
Next, you will travel to the spiritual town of Dharamshala, which is famous for being the home of the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan government-in-exile. Here, you can visit the famous Namgyal Monastery, which is the largest Tibetan temple outside Tibet, and explore the colorful markets of McLeod Ganj, which is a hub for Tibetan handicrafts and artifacts. You can also take a short trek to Triund, which offers breathtaking views of the Dhauladhar range.
Throughout the tour, you will be accompanied by experienced guides and comfortable transportation, ensuring a hassle-free and enjoyable trip. So, book our Dalhousie Dharamshala Tour Package now and get ready to experience the best of Himachal Pradesh.
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis.
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day.
- A/C Vehicle Type - depends upon group size.
- The drivers Bata, parking charges and tolls etc. are included.
- Pick up and drop from advised place and all sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All Taxes and other charges. (No hidden charges)
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category.
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel and any upgradation in room type etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu.
- Heater Charges if required in hotel rooms.
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/ Holiday Package Offer.
The Himalayas, land of snow offers majestic view of snow capped mountains and surroundings. From the underground waters to the peak of mountains, Himalayas has blessed Himachal with great natural riches. In between, the Passes, the Valleys, and the Hot Springs decorate Himachal like pearls in crown. Truly a traveler’s paradise, Himachal has everything which can fascinate a tourist with its pristine beauty. .
Delhi to Dharamshala 9-10 hrs (470 km)
On your arrival at Delhi railway station/Airport, our representative will guide you for the drive to Dharamshala. Check-in at the hotel as soon as you reach and spend some time exploring Dharamshala. The hill town is dipped in the Tibetan culture and is known as the heavenly residence of Dalai Lama. Overnight stay in hotel at Dharamshala.
Sightseeing in Dharamshala (Macleodganj)
After Breakfast we shall leave for the local sightseeing of Dharamshala. After freshen up visit Macleodganj (is major Tibetan culture centre) / Dalailama monestry / Darshan / Cricket Stadium at Chamundi Devi temple and Norbulingka Temple, War Memorial, Tea Garden, Chamunda Devi Temple, Gopalpur Nature Park, Dal Lake, Overnight stay at Dharamshala
Dharamshala to Dalhousie 3-4 Hrs (118 KM)
On day 3 you will be experiencing the charm of Dalhousie. The route you will be following to reach the destination is filled with greenery and a very refreshing vibe. As soon as you reach Dalhousie, check-in at the hotel and unwind for the day. Later if you wish to, you can go for an excursion around. Overnight in hotel at Dalhousie.
Dalhousie Local Sightseeing
Today after breakfast, proceed to Dalhousie – formerly known as Bhagsunag one of the spiritual dwellings in Himachal Pradesh. Same day we will explore Tibetan Markets, Naddi, Bhagsunag Temple and Waterfall, Tibetan Monastery. Overnight in hotel at Dalhousie.
Dalhousie Khajjiar Chamba Local Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast leave for sightseeing the beautiful sight of the great Himalayan range. Khajjiar (22kms) known as mini-Switzerland of India, next travel to Chamba for visit Laxmi Narayan Temple, Hari Rai Temple and Bhuri Singh Museum. After full day excursion shall back to hotel at Dalhousie.
Activities at Khajjiar: - Horse riding, Zorbing, Nature walks suggestive here in between the trees, must visit to the KHAJJI NAGA TEMPLE there
Dalhousie to Delhi 11-12 Hrs (570 Km)
Today morning after breakfast check out from hotel & our cab will drop you at Delhi Airport/Railway Station.
ReviewsView All Reviews