Shimla Manali Package
Looking for a perfect getaway to escape the hustle and bustle of the city? Look no further than our Shimla Manali Tour Package from Delhi! With Royal Rover Holiday, embark on a journey to explore the stunning natural beauty of the Himalayas and experience the rich culture and adventure of Himachal Pradesh.
Our package includes a visit to the charming hill station of Shimla, where you can stroll through the picturesque streets and soak in colonial architecture. Then, head to Manali, a paradise for adventure enthusiasts, where you can indulge in activities like paragliding, river rafting, and trekking.
During your trip, enjoy the stunning views of snow-capped mountains, lush green valleys, and cascading waterfalls. Immerse yourself in the local culture and taste the delicious cuisine of Himachal Pradesh. And with our expert guides and comfortable accommodations, you can rest assured that you will have a safe and enjoyable trip.
Book your Shimla Manali Tour Package from Delhi with Royal Rover Holiday and get ready for an unforgettable journey into the heart of the Himalayas!
- Accommodation in comfortable hotels on twin/triple/Single sharing basis.
- All Meals – Morning tea/coffee, breakfast, dinner and Water Bottle (1 Litre) per person per day.
- A/C Vehicle Type - depends upon group size.
- The drivers Bata, parking charges and tolls etc. are included.
- Pick up and drop from advised place and all sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All Taxes and other charges. (No hidden charges)
- Any upgradation in airline class, vehicle, hotel or hotel room category.
- Any extra expense incurred due to any forced majeure situation before the tour departure or during the tour, such as change in airline schedule, route or operation, changing the tour date, change in hotel and any upgradation in room type etc.
- Personal expense like porterage, laundry, telephone, shopping, alcoholic beverages, extra mineral water or food which is not a part of group’s set meal menu.
- Heater Charges if required in hotel rooms.
- Accompanied local guide/s services wherever require.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/ Holiday Package Offer.
Shimla-Manali Planning to escape the summers, plan a trip to Himachal; the most loved tourist destination in India. Shimla Tours Packages includes a tour to the Queen of Hills, Shimla where tourist can feel the chilly.
Day 01: - Delhi – Shimla 12-13 Hrs (540 km)
Arrive in Delhi on your own basis by Air or Train (Also can booked with us). Reach Boarding point in the morning and drive Delhi to Shimla. Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh and also known as the “QUEEN OF HILL STATION”. At evening time check in to hotel and Overnight stay in hotel at Shimla.
Shimla-Kufri Full Day Sight Seeing
Morning after breakfast drive to Kufri. Kufri is a small hill station in Shimla district of Himachal Pradesh state in India. It is located 13 km from the state capital Shimla on the National Highway No. 22. Visit Himalayan Wild Life Zoo which hosts rare Antelopes, Felines and Birds including Himalayan Monal, Himalayan bears and other rare birds and animals. There is Also Adventure Resort, you can do Adventure activities there. After that, in evening return back to Shimla and Visit to Mall Road, Ridge, Sandel Point, and Kali Bari Temple. Late evening come back to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel In Shimla.
Shimla– Manali 7-8 Hrs (247 km)
Today morning after breakfast check out from the Shimla hotel and drive to Manali. On the way visit Kullu Valley, Pandoh Dam, Sundar Nagar Lake, Hanogi Mata Temple, Kullu Vaishno Devi Temple, Kullu River Rafting Point and Shawl Factories. After that drive to Manali, Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In short, Manali-is the "Valley of the Gods" and an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort. Manali is also called “Valley of Gods”. On arrival Manali check in to the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Manali to Solang Valley full day sightseeing (NGT Rule Applicable)
Early Morning proceed for full day tour of Solang Valley. The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best on the way to Rohtang pass. After enjoying this snowy heaven, take a sledge ride down the slopes & try luck by climbing the little snow hills. On descending to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Ralha falls, Nehru Kund. Night stay in Manali
Manali Local sightseeing
Morning proceeds to Visit the 450 years old Hadimba Devi Temple built in the tranquil and serene woods, the oldest temple in Manali, Tibetan center & monastery, Club House, Vanvihar, Mall Road Manali and Vashisht village, known for its hot Sulphur springs. Night stay in Manali.
Manali to Delhi 12-13 Hrs (540 KM)
Today morning after breakfast checkout from hotel and drive towards Delhi airport/railway station.